CONNECT is currently looking for volunteers to help connect working families with tax credits. Tax credits are federal program made to help working families rise out of poverty. They keep nearly 2 million people out of poverty each year!
We need help!
Become a VITA Volunteer:
• No experience working with taxes necessary
• Free IRS training & certification
• Flexible volunteer schedule• Volunteer locations available in Chelsea and Revere• Meet new people through direct service
- Refer anyone interested in volunteering to Madeligne Tena, send an email or call (617) 889-1375 x359. We are also looking for 2 site coordinators, this is an equally rewarding seasonal position. Please see attached job description!
- Share this message with your clients, other organization/business, and finally please volunteer yourself if interested!
Here is a link to the volunteer application which also includes the different types of volunteer roles and their descriptions:
Financial capabilities Manager
(617) 889-1375 x359
Again: tax credits keep nearly 2 million people out of poverty each year!