How to Join the Summer Reading Club at the Chelsea Public Library:
1. Go to the library! We are at 569 Broadway, across from City Hall.
2. Tell the librarian at the Children’s Desk that you want to join the Summer Reading Club!
3. The librarian will sign you up with your name, age and how many books you’ve read that week.
4. Every time you come in and tell the librarian what books you’ve been reading, you can add a lego to our community lego structure.
5. After 6 visits you get a prize!
6. At the end of the summer, come to the library and see what our community built with legos!
7. If you participate in the Summer Reading Club, you will be recognized at the school for completing Summer Reading!